We have written this policy to help you understand how Coaching Service Provider gathers, processes, analyses and uses users’ data to provide the Website services and functionality to users. Our main aim with this policy is to comply with relevant legislation and to act, in our best ability, to prevent unlawful and offensive use, management, damage, destruction or misapplication of users’ data. Coaching Service Provider, to the best of its abilities, aims to securely store and process all users’ data.
2. Personal data
3. Data Use and Collection
a. The Website can be visited without any personal data provided. Visitors of the Website can opt to remain anonymous. Coaching Service Provider processes anonymous metadata through cookies such as the URL of the requested file, the amount of data transferred, the date and time of the request from the user, Internet browser information, operating system type, the IP address of the used device, the Internet service provider used, reference links such as user clicks on certain links. This metadata cannot be used by Coaching Service Provider to obtain personally identifiable information. This information is only used for general purposes, such as technical improvements and statistical purposes.
b. When a visitor chooses to participate actively in the Website, through for example, registration or login, the visitor must enter their personal information, that might include, but is not limited to, their full name, address and contact information which is collected for security reasons. If user opts to provide personal data that user provides the necessary authorisation to transmit, process and store this data on the server of the web hosting companies used by Coaching Service Provider. In similar way, some information can be collected during the process of placing and processing orders on the Website or submitting comments or feedback.
c. In order to perform the service to best levels Coaching Service Provider's might be required to share certain information with third parties such as event details, even location and other relevant information provided by users of the website. Due to legal requirements and to comply with the relevant laws, Coaching Service Provider is sometimes forced to reveal users personal information in certain cases, for example, upon request of the authorities or to process payments. This also includes Coaching Service Provider exchanging information on individual users to enable and facilitate credit card transactions or assess the creditworthiness of the user. Coaching Service Provider could be required to disclose information to appropriate authorities for investigation should that be required to do so by virtue of law or to protect itself, its users and contractors from potential abuses.
Coaching Service Provider sometimes will be sending you communication via email, examples of such emails include an email welcoming you to the site, a new user notification, verification emails, or any other emails that are required to operate your account such as emails related to financial transactions via the website, account management email, or system notifications. You can stop some of these emails only if you terminate your account with Coaching Service Provider.
You might also receive emails that Coaching Service Provider believes will be useful for you as a user of the website. Such emails might include promotion notifications, announcements of new services or products delivered via the site, surveys, periodic newsletters, information and updates on new functionality or new developments on the site, and event information or other promotional or commercial communication. You can manage how and when you receive such emails from Coaching Service Provider by managing to which emails you are subscribing, using unsubscribe link inside each email, configuring and updating your account e-mail preferences on Coaching Service Provider website.
5 WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you pages on the Coaching Service Provider website or website, information is automatically recorded that identifies, for each page accessed:
• the type of browser and operating system you have used;
• the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the device which has accessed it (example PC, tablet);
• the date and time of your visit to the site;
• the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
• your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .eu etc.);
• the address of your server; and
• the previous website visited.
Coaching Service Provider might have certain codes included on its web pages that provide us with information and data on usage of our sites, this information includes:
• the website pages visited;
• the average duration of page view,
• location previous to visiting the Coaching Service Provider website or website; and
• the navigation behaviour and habits of the user.
• Full legal name of the user, contact information, which might include particulars such as mobile telephone number, email address, phone number, physical address, and occasionally users billing and financial information, such as credit card account numbers;
• Coaching Service Provider might collect transactional information based on your actions on the sites and other information you provide to receive or provide payments for the services rendered;
• Coaching Service Provider might collect personal information users provide to Coaching Service Provider through email correspondence, phone conversations, contact with support, chats, or shared by the user from other, connected social applications such as Facebook, services or website or websites;
• additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating website policies;
• Coaching Service Provider might collect information from user interaction with our sites, services, including, but not limited to, the type of the device the user is using, device ID, location information, statistical data on page views, statistical data traffic to and from the sites, statistical ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
6 Will this policy be ever updated?